- The Green Gems left Dorador along with Sandy, heading NE towards the Yellow Hills in search of the tower.
- As they entered the wild area outside Dorador and night fell, they were attacked by a saber-toothed tiger. After killing it, Salazar, while still in raptor form, encountered a moon elf, a Karijhu.
- His name is M'Kono of the Cara tribe
- His ancestors' spear was stolen a couple of weeks ago
- He was blamed and cast out by tribe
- He found some goblins who admitted their shaman had given/sold the spear to a man from Dorador.
- M'Kono asks them for help.
- There is a huge meteor that appears in the sky
2nd cycle, 26th day, Year 5850
- The Green Gems arrive at the tower
- It is occupied by a bunch of cultists that have recently learned that the tower holds a special connection to Hell.
- Sandy awakens from her passive mode and negotiates an expanded assignment for the Green Gems.
- All the Orcus cultists are subsequently killed by the Green Gems.
- Sandy goes into a secret part of the basement and emerges a bit later, satisfied with the results.
2nd cycle, 28th day, Year 5850
- The Green Gems arrive back at Dorador