Set a man on fire, and he will be warm the rest of his life.
- Rh'lor Ashbringer, year 5839, Belcoast
Kossuth, the Scorching KingChaotic
R'hlor the Scorching King is the god of fire and also the god of war, destruction, passion, love, sex and fighters. Depicted as a naked black man on fire,
- Fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.
- Burn, burn them all
- Cleanse by fire, not sword, not words.
- Wage war for your beliefs.
- A radical sect of worshippers of Kossuth are called Black Flame Zealots
- Clerics wear bright red, yellow and orange robes.
- Ceremonies always involve the burning of something living.